Sunday, June 9, 2013

Let's See a Quilt

How do you even know I can quilt?   Well here is a quilt top I just finished.   It's a pretty basic design.

Obviously for the challenge quilt, I will use more elaborate blocks.   Because face it, this challenge is partly an excuse to do all those block patterns that are a lot of pieces that I just don't have the patience to make a whole quilt of those blocks.   For people who do the whole quilt it will be an overall design like the above, although more work.   After all for $10 you want some effort out of me.  Probably something like a courthouse steps.   As a lawyer I really should have done one of those by now.   (hint, hint, hint.)

This one is just one I did while waiting for the challenge to take off.   Haven't decided which organization will get it yet.  This is only the top, I still need to attach the batting and the backing, then quilt it.  So I have time to think about which organization will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment