Friday, August 2, 2013

New Month - New Ideas

Wow it's August already.   Where did July go?   It seems I was just getting excited about going to NADWCON, now that event was almost a month ago.   Day job keeping me busy, but I am still quilting.

I hope to have the quilt I am finishing for the Binky Patrol ready to show you by the end of the weekend.   I will probably quilt while watching the Hall of Fame game between the Cowboys and the Dolphins.  Yes, I quilt while I watch football.   Makes for some surreal moments when I am yelling at the tv, but I get a lot done that way.

In the meantime, anyone got any ideas how I can get this Quilt Challenge in gear?   Contests?   Giveaways (within reason)?   Anything?   Post your ideas in the comments.  

Still waiting for the elusive first donation.   I know if I can get that first one, others will follow.   So any ideas to get that first one -- and lots of others -- are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment