Tuesday, May 27, 2014

When Insomnia Strikes - Charity Wins

I wanted to try out EBay's Giving Works before the other items went up.   I also have student loans to pay off.   Besides selling my legal services, I also sell quilts.   Yeah, I mostly quilt for charity, but I have to pay those loans somehow (and finance my fabric addiction).   To that end, I made a listing on EBay where 25% of the proceeds go to Polaris Project.   Every listing I do on EBay will be from 25% to 100% to charity.   This way I help the charities (and there are so very many) and help myself.   I hope you will help by spreading the word.   After all, the higher the bidding, the more the charity gets.

Here is the item for Polaris Project.




Again, if this goes wel, there will be more.   As always, you can help out by donating to the charities to the right.   The quilts made from the quilt blocks will ALWAYS go to charity.   I won't benefit at all.


P.S. the next post will actually be about my pro bono work, I promise.  Now to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment