Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another Charity Quilt

I finished the Breast Cancer Quilt Top.   I just have to make the sandwich and quilt it.   Then it goes up on EBay Giving Works.   I had a lot of long strip pieces left over when I finished.   They were various lengths but all the same width.   It seemed a shame to stick them in the scrap bag for "someday."   Since it was a long holiday weekend and I had time, I decided to do a race quilt with the pieces left over.  Here is the result:




This one is going up on EBay Giving Works too when done.   I want to put it for some prenatal or baby charity since it is more baby quilt size.   Anyone got any suggestions?   Put them in the comments below.   The only requirements is they must already be a listed charity on EBay Giving Works and most of the money the charity raises has to go to programs not administrative works.  Other than that, I am open minded.  If someone has already mentioned a charity that you like, go ahead and mention it again.   If enough people bring up the same organization, I will be more likely to consider that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment