Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Giving Tuesday - Virtual Quilting Bee

It's here!  It's here!.   It's Giving Tuesday.   That wonderful day of the year that we give rather than overspend.

We are going to have a quilting bee where we work on our charitable projects.   Need not be quilting, I am not that picky.   Feel free to chat and share in the comments.   I have turned comment moderation off for the day so you can chat easily.   But keep it civil (remember the day).   If spam sneaks in, just ignore it.

I won't be able to be here much because I wound up with two hearings today.    But, I will participate when I can.

For today, I designed a special quilt block.   My first foray into applique.




 Every donation made to one of the charities on the side today, will have one of these blocks made.   Let's get a whole quilt made shall we?   Share this post with your friends so we can get there.  Don't forget to let me know through the form that you donated.


Let's start chatting.

1 comment:

  1. I am part of a small group of neighborhood women (two Jews, one Hindu), who "adopted" a family in need during Christmas. We were each assigned a child and we all chipped in for mom. I've never shopped for an eight year old boy before, but I had a blast. I will be wrapping gifts on Monday. I'll be sure to take pics!

    ReplyDelete