Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pillowcases

Had some time to kill before clinic tonight.   The last one at this location, we lost our funding.   If anyone knows of a grant that supports pro bono work let me know.

This was a little project I had been waiting on, so I whipped it out.    Isn't the fabric great for a pillowcase.   Makes you want to take a nap right now.




My local quilt shop Prints Charming collects pillowcases for Conquerr Cancer.  The pillowcases go to brighten the day of a chronically ill child.    Most quilt shops are a drop off point for one charity or another, my local one chose this.    The pattern was really simple.   I fell in love with the fabric (and I have leftovers).   I don't think I will do pillowcases on a regular basis, but this was fun, easy and quick.   I also know I will never buy pillowcases again.   I can get the look I want on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment