Sunday, October 13, 2013

Progress

I completed the top for the quilt I am making for Blankets of Hope.   I posted about this before where I had the inspiration of what to do with my Constitution fabric.   I must say, it came out even better than I thought.



Here is a close up of the center piece:





Next week I will add the border and put the batting and backing together.   Only problem, I have run out of room for laying out quilts.   I have no idea how I am going to cut the backing and batting, then baste after the border is on.   I may have to borrow a friend's floor.  


Reminders:

Donate to the organizations on the right so you can be a part of these great quilts.

Giving Tuesday is December 3.   There will be a virtual quilting bee all day right here.   Bring your projects to work on while we chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment