Friday, July 19, 2013

Playing the Waiting Game

I heard this afternoon there was added police at St. Mary's Hospital and that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had left Bucklebury (her parents' house has air conditioning) for London (Nottingham Cottage does not have air conditioning).   I figure this means the baby is finally on the way.   So far no real confirmation, but hey, babies don't just come shooting out you know.

But in anticipation of the Royal Birth, this would be a good weekend to quilt.   I would love to be quilting a block for charity.   Pick a charity.   Donate $10.  Email me proof.   Then hopefully come Monday we see a picture of the block -- and the Royal Baby.  Sound like a plan?  

I'm up for it.   Gotta do something while we wait for the good news of a healthy new baby born into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment